Hindustan Unilever Network is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of our offerings. This policy may change from time to time, so please check back periodically.
To protect your privacy, Hindustan Unilever Network :
- will not sell, rent, or loan personal identifying information regarding its users to any third party;
- will only share aggregated information that is non-personal, non-individual, statistical or demographic in nature with their marketing partners, advertisers or other third-parties for research and advertising purposes;
- will not release personal identifying information about you without first obtaining your consent, unless required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or to protect and defend the rights and property of the company, enforce the User Agreement, to protect the interest of its users and/or to comply with any legal process served on our company;
- will make every effort to keep the information safe and secure;
- We ask you for personal information when you visit the Hindustan Unilever Network Web site to purchase our products, request to receive our newsletter or to submit materials. Our registration form may require users to give us contact information (i.e.name and email address) or demographic information (i.e. country/state/ province name, age or income level) or special interest/preference information. The more information that you provide (and the more accurate it is), the better we are able to customize your experience.
- When you purchase a product from Hindustan Unilever Network we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address. This allows us to process and fill your order, provide you with any follow-up information and notify you of your booking status.
- We may also use your contact and/or demographic information to tailor your experience on our site, showing you content that might be of interest to you and displaying content according to preferences that you have shown in previous visits.
- We share ONLY aggregate information on our audience with third parties so that they may better understand the overall demographics of people visiting Hindustan Unilever Network .
- Hindustan Unilever Network may work with third parties that serve ads to our network of sites.
- These third parties may use the demographic and/or behavioral data provided to deliver relevant, targeted advertisements to the Site. This demographic and behavioral data is obtained and maintained in a manner such that no connection can be drawn between the profiles supplied to the third parties and the End-User's personally identifiable information.
With whom does this site share the information that it gathers?
- When you buy products through the Hindustan Unilever Network , we provide information about you to the vendors involved in providing the services to you or any other involved third party to ensure the successful fulfillment of your travel arrangements.. Occasionally, Hindustan Unilever Network will hire the third party to act on our behalf for assignments such as market research surveys and contest entry processing and will provide information to these third parties specifically for use in connection with these assignments. This information we provide to such third parties is protected by a confidentiality agreement and is to be used solely for completing the specific assignment.
This site's opt-out policy.
- As a member you will occasionally receive e-mail updates from us about special offers, new Hindustan Unilever Network services and other travel information we believe will be of information to you. If you do choose not to receive these e-mails you can opt-out by sending an email with the sublect "UNSUBSCRIBE" to email@example.com
- An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address.
- Hindustan Unilever Network collects IP addresses for the purposes of system administration and to report anonymous, aggregate information to our advertisers and to current and potential strategic partners. Hindustan Unilever Network does not link your IP address to anything that can personally identify you. This means that your session on Hindustan Unilever Network will be logged, but that you will remain anonymous to us. We can and will use IP addresses to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our rules and policies or to protect our service, site, customers or others.
- Cookies are used to:
- remind us of who you are and to access your account information on our computers;
- estimate our number of visitors;
- determine what members view and how much time they spend on our site;
- measure traffic patterns and the use of individual services
- Cookies, by themselves, cannot be used to find out the identity of a user. If for some reason you would rather not take advantage of the benefits made possible with cookies, most browsers allow you to reject cookies or to choose which cookies to accept. We do not share cookie- obtained information with any third party. Hindustan Unilever Network may allow advertisers or partners to set cookies, however, only if they agree to abide by our privacy rules and policies.
- Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. These browsers allow three options for handling cookies: (i)Accept all cookies; (ii) Warn before accepting a cookie and (iii) Reject all cookies. If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all our offerings. However, browsing information on Hindustan Unilever Network site does not require that you accept cookies.
- The Hindustan Unilever Network Discussion Board, Help Desk and other sections are available for anyone interested in conversing, debating, or providing information. We welcome your participation in this community. Please remember that any information disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. When participating in these forums we ask that you follow these basic guidelines.
- Feel free to speak your mind, but do so with respect and consideration for the opinions of others.
- You may not use the any of the above mentioned sections to advertise or sell anything, including merchandise or services.
- You may not use these sections to upload, distribute, or publish anything that is obscene, pornographic, abusive, or in violation of current laws.
- We reserve the right to delete any message, or image that we deem abusive, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable.
- We reserve the right to remove the posting privileges of users who violate these guidelines.
- Users are solely responsible for the content of their messages.
- If you suspect another user of violating the above guidelines or violating the law in any way, please notify Hindustan Unilever Network at firstname.lastname@example.org